Student Notice Board
- New Datesheet of All professional examination of MBBS Annual 2022. View
- Minimum standard of examination eligibility is 75% attendance. 24-06-2022 Detail View
- All students of SMC Swat are advised to cover up deffincieny of attendance 24-03-2022 Detail View
- Time Table for new FIrst Year MBBS Students Session 2021-22 ..View
- Nominated Students for MBBS Program Sessioon 2021-22 are informed to appear before IAC SMC on 14-02-2022. Notice
- The College would Re-Open on 31st January 2022
- Second and Third year MBBS Classes would start from 1st Feb 2022.
- Third Year clinical rotation would start on 14th Feb 2022.
- Fourth Year Classes would commence from 14th Feb 2022, while clinical rotation would commence on 1st March 2022.
- The college will remain closed for Winter Vacation (Students Only) w.e.f 25th December 2021 to 30th January 2022. The college will resume fron 31st January 2022. (22-12-2021)
- Viva Schedule of SMC, 1st Professional and Second professional .
1.Block A 09/12/2021
2.Block B 10/12/2021
3.Block C 11/12/2021
1. Block D 30/12/2021
2. Block E 31/12/2021
3. Block F 01/01/2022 (06/12/2021)
- All Final Professional MBBS Students of SMC Swat are informed to attend to SAS for collection examination forms for the fothcoming Final Professional MBBS annual Examination 2021 immediately and filled forms should be returned till 28/12/2021 with prescribed fees. (06/12/2021)
- 4th Professional MBBS students of SMC Swat are informed to attend SAS for Collection examination admission forms for the upcoming Annual Examination 2021 immediately. Forms duly completed, filled properly and should return till 18/11/2021 positively. (03/11/2021)
- Current Final year MBBS students session 2021 of SMC Swat are informed that there will be internal assessment ward test on 28th Oct, 9:00 AM in Medical A ward of Saidu Teaching Hospital. (14-10-2021)
- All Self Finance/Foreign Self Finance students who have not paid 5% withholding tax, are directed to immediately deposit Income Tax/Produce exemption certificate from Commissioner Income Tax (IR) within one month. (22-09-2021)
- The competent authority is pleased to reopen all Public/Private Universities/Colleges w.e.f 16th September 2021. Notification (15-09-2021)